Understand how to protect yourself legally under various challenging scenarios related to health coaching and/or patient navigation. Learn about professional ethics and the law and how they apply to your practice.
This live webcast offered is taught by a legal expert specializing in health law. Learn about official and unofficial health and regulatory laws and procedures that will help you to navigate and avoid potential legal and ethical problems.
You will have the opportunity to ask questions related to legal and ethical issues.
What You Will Learn:
- Ethics and communication in healthcare
- Consent, capacity, and substitute decision-making
- Privacy and confidentiality in healthcare and others
Who Should Take This Program:
- Regulated health professionals
- Individuals with experience working in related health and/or wellness sectors
- Professionals or new graduates with a health-related diploma or bachelor’s degree looking to expand their role or start their own health business
This webcast is included in the program for individuals enrolled in:
- Either the Lifestyle and Wellness Health Coach, Chronic Disease Management Health Coach, OR
- Advanced Patient Navigation Certificate
All other participants must pay the webcast fee. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in taking the webcast or have any further questions.