This program will help you develop your health and wellness business idea in a private practice or within your organization.
This live webcast offered by the Health Coach Institute will focus on the practical aspects of establishing, maintaining, and growing a health and wellness practice to promote and support healthier lifestyles, aging, chronic disease management, and systems navigation.
This live and interactive webcast is 2.5 hours in total.
What You Will Learn:
- Understand how to gain buy in and position health coaching services so people understand its value and impact.
- Develop and refine your business idea using a lean start-up model and a business model canvas tool.
- Effectively select and incorporate technology into your practice.
Who Should Take This Program:
- Individuals with experience working in related health and/or wellness sectors.
- Health professionals or new graduates with a health-related diploma or bachelor’s degree looking to expand their role or start their own health business.
This webcast is included as an optional add-on for individuals taking
- Either the Lifestyle and Wellness Health Coach OR Chronic Disease Health Coach Certificates
- Advanced Patient Navigation Certificate
All other participants must pay the webcast fee. Contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in taking the webcast or have any further questions.