Leaders in Health Continuing Professional Education
The Health Leadership & Learning Network offers life long learning for health and social service staff and managers within the Faculty of Health at York University. Meet your professional development and life-long learning needs with our evidence-based and industry-informed programs.
Why choose us for your professional education needs?
- Upskill or reskill yourself or your staff with certificate programs designed to meet the needs of current workplaces.
- Practical and applied, university-based education using evidence-based approaches.
- Developed by leading subject matter experts to produce immediate results in your workplace or career.
- Learn with your inter-professional peers in interactive groups
- Digital credentials for a fast paced global job market.
- Customizable to meet organizational needs for staff development or to improve organization performance.
- Connect your career and educational needs to York University and its network of partners.
Our Vision is to redefine and advance approaches to keep more people healthier, longer.
Our Mission is to transform health through the programs we offer and the people we instruct.
Stay connected by subscribing to receive alerts for upcoming events and classes.